I probably was in class two or three when i heard of such`you have a potential within you'. Maybe because I had often heard my dad encourage my elder sibling when her maths didnt seem to get well with her and neither was her sciences. That being the case I didnt pay attention to the numerous times the same replayed in my head.
Today It just hit me that most of the timed are those that I fail to recorgnize the power that has been deposited in us. One thing no one can contend is that God had an intent when he put together workmaniship and breathe in you and me, He wished that each creature lives well on land He gave unto us.. The good book Jer 29vs 11 says it best. But we men tend to look so much from our surroundings linking them to our misfortunes and whats more to reasons that we haven't made it yet. You and I got to accept abd believe in us lies power to conquer fears worries and trouble that comes our way. The manual (BIBLE ) has been given to us wr found it there . In Isaiah 1vs 19: `` if you are willing and obedient l,you will eat the Good things of the land" .The good can only be seen by those who choose to those who decide to look into themselves and do the right in law.
I have no light on my own, like the moon, I reflect every glamour from the owner, He has shed light on me and forever shall He so long as am in His footsteps..
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Power Is In Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Niiice one bro, great words that inspire, Be blessed :)
ReplyDelete